10 Things To Do in Kingston This Fall
1.Fort Fright: every Thursday through Sunday from September 28 to October 29, visit historic Fort Henry as it transforms for the tenth year in a row into a terrifying interactive haunted house.
2. Fort Henry Fall Tour: if you’re not interested in chills, visit Fort Henry during the day for a guided tour of the historic site.
3. Fall Art after Dark: Participating galleries in downtown Kingston will open their doors for free so you can see all the best art of Kingston.
4. Fall Princess St Promenade: Princess St. will be blocked off on Saturday, September 23 so that businesses, restaurants, and community groups can invite you to join them there for a day of fun and entertainment.
5. The Haunted Walk of Kingston: with several different routes and dates to choose from, go on extended walking tours to find all the haunted spots of Kingston all through the fall.
6. Wolfe Island Corn Maze: if you like good, clean fun that will challenge your brain, check out the corn mazes on Wolfe Island from early August to mid-November.
7.Kingston Zombie Walk: be sure to bring your face paint on Saturday, October 21 to participate in the parade of zombies (though anyone can join).
8. Kingston Ghost and Mystery Tour: if you’d like to explore the darker side of Kingston’s past take a guided trolley tour any day, Wednesday through Sunday, in September or October.
9. Kingston Pen Tours: if you’ve ever wondered what’s it’s like to do hard time, book a spot on a tour of Kingston Penitentiary from September 27 to October 29.
10. Waterfront Trails: fall is also a time to relax and see the splendours of nature. Visit one of Kingston’s many waterfront trails all throughout the fall.
We hope you make Courtyard by Marriot your hotel in Kingston, Ontario. As your home base away from home, Courtyard by Marriot lets you stay in a luxurious hotel while taking advantage of all the seasonal deals Kingston, ON has to offer. Contact us today to book your room or find out more about our services.