Top 5 Things To Do in Kingston with Your Family
A full service hotel featuring a chic bistro, indoor pool and fitness centre, the Courtyard by Marriott in Kingston, Ontario is conveniently located right off of Highway 401, with quick and easy access to the city’s most popular attractions.
Boasting small-town charm and a storied past, Kingston is the perfect destination for your family adventure. Don’t miss a beat! Here’s a roundup of the top five family activities to experience while in town.
1. Improbable Escapes: Live action adventure the whole family can enjoy, Improbable Escapes puts your wits to the test. Find keys, decipher clues and solve puzzles to break your way out of a locked room before the time runs out. Do you and your family have what it takes to escape before the buzzer sounds?
2. Kingston Family Funworld: Go-karts, mini-putt, batting cages and movies under the stars… what more can your kids ask for! THE spot for family entertainment in Kingston, Family Funworld is the ideal attraction for summer fun. Grab a bag of buttery popcorn from the park’s concession stand and pull up to the drive-in theatre to catch the most talked about big screen productions.
3. Hotel pool: If you’re looking for a Kingston hotel with a sizeable pool for your kids’ enjoyment, look no further! Recharge your batteries after a fun-filled day of activities and sightseeing at Courtyard by Marriott’s heated indoor pool. Featuring a hot tub and a 100-foot waterslide, an afternoon by the hotel pool is the perfect way to unwind between attractions.
4. Lake Ontario Park: With a mix of historic neighbourhoods and breathtaking parks, there’s certainly no shortage of beautiful sites to visit in Kingston. A favourite among locals and out-of-towners alike is the newly revitalized Lake Ontario Park—the city’s largest urban recreation area. Good for picnicking and scenic walks along the harbour, it’s the perfect location for some cherished quality time.
5. Rogers K-Rock Centre: In the mood for a riveting show? Nestled in the heart of downtown Kingston, the K-Rock Centre offers a year-round lineup of must-see concerts and events like Elton John, Bob Dylan and Cirque du Soleil. Check the events calendar for a list of upcoming performances; you never know who might be in town.
A city built on grand heritage, Kingston is a culturally inspiring destination the whole family can appreciate. Make the Courtyard by Marriott Kingston hotel your lodging of choice! With a wealth of attractions to choose from within close proximity, it’s sure to be a memorable trip.
Get the best deals even when you book direct! Call today to make your reservation, or visit our website for the most worthwhile hotel packages Kingston, Ontario has to offer.
We look forward to your visit!